Bones Misaligned 7 Weeks After Rhinoplasty, Scar Tissue & Bump Returning?

My nose is still not very settled + 7 weeks. I tape every night and sometimes in the day. My upper bridge bones lean left and are not aligned to tip, causing a crooked look, and the boney section at left side of bridge has a bump on it which is exaggerating this. The bump is hard like bone but squeaks when compressed. My surgeon advised to keep taping and that even hard bony bump on the side will go down. The dorsal bump also seems to be returning. Should I just request correction?

Multiple Problems 7 Weeks Post Rhinoplasty

+1

Relying on your description, it sounds like you have multiple problems 7 weeks after your rhinoplasty. There is nothing you can do this soon after your operation except follow your surgeon's instructions. You may be pleasantly surprised as healing progresses but wait another 8-10 months before considering a revision.