Bone Growth on the Side of my Nose Ten Years After Rhinoplasty and then Again in Three Years. Why and Can It Be Fixed? (photo)

The first time it grew very fast and I had CT scans to confirm it was a bony structure. It was removed and looked great for about three years. Now it is growing rapidly again. It gets larger week to week. What are my options?

Bump on nose

+1

Dear zoe,

• You should visit your surgeon and get another CT scan
  • It is unclear why it is coming back, and now on the right side when it was on the left before
  • It should be sent to a pathologist to look at to make sure it isn't anything that needs additional care

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Rhinoplasty post op with bone growth.

+1

Rhinoplasty post op with bone growth as your photos show is not normal and should be evaluated with Xray evaluation to find out the cause. This is not normal.