After rasping down nasal bones on the side due to bumps, is it common for the bumps to reform after surgery?

After raspimg down nasal bones on the side due to bumps, is it common for the bumps to reform after surgery ? Do our bones have that ability to react to the rasping by growing back or is it safe to say that if rasped down sufficiently they will not return? I was curious why there seems to be a lot of rhinoplasty patients that have bumps remaining after the rasping procedure. Is it a miscalculation of the amount needed to be removed or is it some form of reformation of bone? Thank you

Bumps after rasping

+1

I agree - rare to regrow

Most likely residual bumps and contour irrgegularities

Rhinoplasty is as complex surgery   - it is important to make sure that your surgeon is experienced 

Do Bumps Reform after Nasal Rasping?

+1

It would be rare for bones to regrow after rasping. A lot of the inquiries we receive about bumps after rhinoplasty are questions from patients shortly after their surgery when swelling is still present.Inadequate rasping is a possible explanation but this is why we repeatedly advise patients to work with an experienced surgeon.