I had mohs surgery on my outer thigh, stitches removed 2 weeks later, wound split same day and restitched?

Wound now very sore and burning alot , how long before it heals

Mohs Surgery - Restitched Open Wound?

+1

I would follow up with your doctor about this; there is a chance that the wound can become infected and you would want to start antibiotics if this were the case, as soon as possible.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Wound reopened after stitches removed

+1

In areas that pull a lot like the back and leg, sometimes an excision site will reopen or tear after the sutures have been removed. Because of this, the site can be more sore than the first time the area was sutured. While I may suggest you be seen for the burning to confirm you don't have some type of infection, pain and soreness would be normal.

"This answer has been solicited without seeing this patient and cannot be held as true medical advice, but only opinion. Seek in-person treatment with a trained medical professional for appropriate care."

F. Victor Rueckl, MD