19 years old, 5'5 and 260 lbs and I want a flat stomach and bigger butt. Am I a candidate for Tummy Tuck and/or BBL? (photos)

I'm looking to get some work done. I was thinking about getting a tummy tuck , liposuction, and fat transfer to the buttock or just liposuction with fat transfer to the buttock. Either way my goal is to get a flat stomach and a much bigger butt. So my question is am I a candidate for a surgical procedure and if so what price estimate would I be looking for.

BBL and TT

+2
It appears as though you're a good candidate for both.  They can be done together, but if you separate them your results can be even better.

19 years old, 5'5 and 260 lbs and I want a flat stomach and bigger butt. Am I a candidate for Tummy Tuck and/or BBL?

+2
Even with dark posted photos I believe weight loss would be indicated first. Than a combination of TT + lipo + fat grafts... 

+1

You need to loose at least 20-40 pounds in a healthy diet.Then you will be a perfect candidate for a Brazilian Butt lift. 
A tummy tuck is not recommended if you want to have children in the future, this doesn't mean you should not have one because after the weight loss and the bbl you will have a lot of extra skin that will need to be removed.

Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
   I think that weight loss followed by a BBL will probably be a reasonable course of action in a young patient.

TT or BBL at 19 ?

+1
Dear Jay,
you are too young to undergo a TT, since if ever you get pregnant, all that good work may have to be revised.
you need to start a diet first, such as the Dukan diet, which is free on line.
then once you can lose, say 20-30 LBS, then only liposuction of your mid-section and fat transfer.
our prices are on line here.
remember all those pictures you see, the patients went on a diet too to lose that intra-abdominal fat which make the belly round. it is all about life-style change too.
good luck and be healthy,
f. Mussat

Florence Mussat, MD

Tummy tuck, liposuction, and BBL

+1
If you weigh 260lbs and are 5'5",  you need to lose a lot of weight first before considering these procedures. Best of luck.

Not yet

+1
Thanks for your question and the pictures. Given your height - weight relationship, your Body Mass Index is too high to consider any elective surgery. To consider any surgical procedure, your BMI needs to be less than 30. Best of Luck!

M. Scott Haydon, MD

Not a candidate

+1
Thank you for your pictures. You can body contouring in this point. The reasons are that your body mass index is too high and you should complete your family plans prior to any body contouring surgery. Get a good weight loss plan to get your body mass index down around 30. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS