I'm 35 yrs old, 4'10, and 130 lbs. I want a small waist, hips, and butt. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

Im 35 4'10 130lbs. Im also a smoker. I posted pics of me and my wish pics. Im hoping that its doable for me. I dont want a massive ass but I do want a POW type of butt that looks natural. I would also like some hips and a small waist. Do I have enough fat for all that? Excuse the house...we are remodeling.

Gluteal shaping

+1
Thank you for your pictures. I think you can benefit nicely from liposuction of that transfer. I think you would get a nice shapely buttocks would fit your frame.

I'm 35 yrs old, 4'10, and 130 lbs. I want a small waist, hips, and butt. What treatment would you recommend?

+1
You need to stop smoking so that the fat transfer has the best chance for success.  You have plenty of fat for transfer and you should have a major change in how you look.  Select a plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of BBLs each year, has good reviews, and has good before and after pictures.