How to Appear More Lady Like and Femme? (photo)

I have be thinking about getting a nose job for sometime. However I have also been thinking about my jaw and eyes.

How to Appear More Lady Like and Feminine?

+2

A rhinoplasty to make the nose to appear less wide along with jaw and chin recontouring will help to improve facial balance.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

How to get a more feminine appearance

+2

There are ways of feminizing one's appearance using rhinoplasty. Techniques to narrow the nose and refine the tip can help with this.

You've also mentioned your jaw and eyes. It's hard to assess without a profile view, but jaw reduction can also be used to feminize the face as well.

You can read more about treatment of a wide nose at my web reference link below.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Properly performed rhinoplasty can feminize the face.

+1

Certain facial relationships are associated with a feminine attractive face. The advice of a skilled plastic surgeon will help you to sort out what can and cannot be accomplished in the operating room.

Candidate for a rhinoplasty

+1

A rhinoplasty would be the first step in trying to accomplish your goal of a more feminine appearance.  This may include a general reduction of the size of your nose.  With out a profile view I can not comment on your nasal tip or dorsum.  

Rhinoplasty for facial femminization

+1

A rhinoplasty can feminize facial features by narrowing and refining the nasal bridge line, hump removal, narrowing the tip and narrowing nostrils. Please see the link below for examples in our rhinoplasty photo  gallery

Facial feminization with rhinoplasty, etc.

+1

Facial feminization with rhinoplasty, etc. would give you a much better feminization of your face.