Why does my underarm feel closed off after lipo and breast reduction done together?

So here I am really really happy with the results of my surgery. just one thing about the liposuction done close of my underarm. I have of course swelling over there but I always feel when I open my arms on each side that something is stuck under there lol! I still have 1 suture on one side so maybe it is that..

Liposuction healing

+1

If your breast reduction and liposuction  were done in the past 6 months, you probably have normal post-liposuction swelling which will subside in time. Check with your surgeon to be sure.