Bodytite vs Vaser for Skin tightening and Fat removal

Which is more successful for skin tightening and fate removal? Vaser or Bodytite?? Thanks Sophiex

Bodytite vs vaser for shin tightening

+3

The Vaser lipo technique is an ultrasound lipo that came out in about 1997 and was suppose to tighten the skin. Vaser is a second generation machine and I have not used it myself but the original ultrasound lipo machines did not do what they were suppose to do.

Bodytite is a new technique that uses heat to cause contraction of the fibrous septi and heat to cause the skin to contract in a controled way. Where laser and vaser did not monitor the heat and skin temp the Bodytite device does so I believe it is safer and does cause skin tightening much more than regular liposuction.

Arlington Plastic Surgeon

Laser lipo

+1

In my opinion, neither really is any better than traditional liposuction.  The studies simply are not there to back up the claims.  Of course, many people who own these costly lasers will beg to differ. Your skin's ability to tighten is determined by your age and genetics, not a laser.   I would save my money and go with traditiona lipo.

Samer W. Cabbabe, MD, FACS
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Tightening lasers vs vaser

+1

Skin tightening lasers and vaser liposuction both induce some heat to tighten the skin.  Vaser combines this with liposuction.  I have not beedn overly impressed with eithers ability to tighten the skin too much.