Bodytite by Invasix for Tightening Jaw Line and Neck?

Can the lipo-type treatment called Bodytite by Invasix be used to tighten the jaw line & neck area?

NeckTite (form of BodyTite) for tightening jaw line and neck

+1

Yes. The BodyTite technology, using computer-controlled radiofrequency energy for fat removal and skin tightening, has several different handpieces for use in various body areas. The NeckTite model is designed for use in the neck region. This cannula has a smaller diameter for this delicate area and is used with lower power settings.

I find the enhanced skin tightening, compared to traditional liposuction, improves loose skin under jawline and allows me to perform a less extensive neck lift or sometimes avoid it altogether.