Bodytite Didn't Work?

Hello I'm 29 had 3 children am 9st 2 and am 5"7 tall, I had bodytite in October as I have a layer of fat over my abs it dosnt seem to look any different, this has bothered me even before I had children and no matter how much exercise or healthy eating I do it never seems to go, do I need go back to clinic and have the bodytite reviewed?

LIPOSUCTION CREATES PREDICTABLE RESULTS

+1

Thank you for your question.In my experience,non-surgical treatments for lipodystrophy rarely meet ones expectations.No matter how appealing non-invasive procedures are,they cannot compare to the reliable predictable results that one can obtain with liposuction in an appropriate candidate.Liposuction is extremely safe the way it is performed today and I am confident you will be satisfied if it is performed by an experienced surgeon.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon

BodyTite has Limited Value

+1

It's natural for patients to desire the least invasive procedures possible, yet expect the most dramatic changes!!!  And there is never a shortage of products or physicians that are ready to "sell" it to you.  Unfortunately, BodyTite and a plethora of other new "technologies" probably have limited value and will not stand the test of time.  You may benefit from liposuction but without photographs its impossible to say.  Good luck...

Eric Sadeh, MD

Bodytite Didn't Work?

+1

If you have stubborn fat that remains after conservative treatment, liposuction will provide the result you probably seek.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs HUNDREDS of liposuction procedures each year.  Look at the surgeon's website before and after photos to determine who will get you to your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA