Would Body Tite Help my Sagging Inner Thigh Skin?

I had lipo to legs by a board certified P.S. at 45. 10 years later I am healthy and fit but my skin is hanging as in the picture. Last year another board certified P.S assured me that smart lipo would firm the skin and get rid of cellulite. He did not suction the fat. There is absolutely no improvement. I eat healthy and exercise. I would rather not have inner thigh lift because of the scars. Would bodytite or anything else help when smartlipo did not?

Thigh cellulite

+2

Your posted photo shows severe cellulite of the inner and front thighs. It is hard to say if this is just due to aging, just due to your previous surgery or both. If the indents disappear when you pinch the area above the thigh covered by the garment in your photo and pull the thigh skin up you may be a candidate for a thigh lift procedure. I personally though would not recommend it unless you are having the procedure to remove redundant skin as well i.e. not just to treat cellulite. That is because the cellulite is caused by laxity in the SFS membrane that separates deep and superficial layers of fat. Even when you tighten that membrane by pulling the skin fat layer up as a whole it tends to stretch out again in my experience. That apparently has not been the experience of some other surgeons.

Unfortunately I am unaware of any non-surgical treatment that can correct this.

I hope you realize that this format of posting questions and receiving answers lacks the face to face direct communication required for you to make an informed decision regarding your surgery.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Inner thigh issue

+2

The skintyte or bodytightening lasers can only give about 20% improvement.  It will not probably give you what you want. You  may need a thigh lift, but an exam would be critical.