Is It Ok to Get Body Sculpture Surgery. After 3 Months of Have C Section and Tighing my Tubes? Im 40 Years Old.

I Had preclyemsia Had her at 24 weeks.

Liposculpture After C Section

+1

Thank you for your question. I would recommend waiting a full year of returning to optimal health, and regular exercise and a healthy diet. Then revisit the options, and develop a plan. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

When to have surgery

+1

Hi

it depends. Like most of the doctors here, 3 months to 6 months is recommended. we want you to be healthy and well before having any surgery. 

are you breast feeding now? 

are you back to your baseline weight? 

I would seek some in person consultations and see what a board certified PS in your area would recommend. 

Sometimes after pregnancy, liposuction is preferred. However, if the skin is loose, a tummy tuck or body lift may be necessary. 

Bennett Yang, MD
Washington DC

Bennett Yang, MD
Rockville Plastic Surgeon

3 Months after C-section and Liposuction

+1

3 months after C-section would be the earliest at which I would recommend surgery.  An exam would have to determine if liposuction alone would be the best alternative.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Body Contouring

+1

Once you are done with childbearing, that is the time to definitively address the abdomen.  Most women have some laxity of the abdominal fascia and loose skin that needs to be addressed.  In my practice most women are a candidate for a Mommy Makeover.  This includes not only addressing the abdomen with some type of Tummy Tuck, but also addressing loss of volume and support of the breasts and sometimes Liposculpture to the hips and thighs.  The best time to do this is 3-6 months after you are done breastfeeding and when you are at a stable weight.  Hope this helps. Good Luck!

Brian Reedy, MD
Reading Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction soon after pregnancy

+1

I would recommend waiting at least 6 months to allow your body to get back to its "normal" size and shape. Are you back to your pre-pregnancy weight or still trying to lose a few more pounds? You also need to allow your uterus to shrink back to its normal size which may take a little longer than 3 months.

Paul Wigoda, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon