Body Lift, Butt Lift, or Brazillian? (photo)

Hello. I am unsure what the best option would be for me to remove the excess skin and correct my sagging. I had an inner thigh lift and lipo in this area before and this is the result of my backside. I have also lost weight since then and am pretty close to my ideal. Trying to get this done once and for all so I can move on and really enjoy my weight loss success!

Body Lift, Brazilian Buttlift or Combination

+1

An examination of the abdomen, back, and the whole body would give the best idea for what can and should be done.  You may be a candidate for combining two of these depending upon your goals.  Kenneth Hughes, MD buttlift Los Angeles, CA

Butt Lift vs. Body Lift

+1

Usually the best way to remove excess skin and lift sagging skin of the thighs after major weight loss, plastic surgeons recommend a body lift. In your specific case because you don't seem to have much loose skin an alternative which will not require surgical scars will be a Brazilian Butt Lift with fat grafting.

S. Sean Younai, MD, FACS

Body Lift, Butt Lift, or Brazillian?

+1

To take up loose skin, I recommend a Body Lift.  To correct a pinch of fat, I recommend liposuction.  For correction of cellulitic changes (cellulite) I recommend Cellulaze or repeat liposuction with laser liposuction.  If you have loose skin, you may consider using Ulthera or Skin Tyte.  If you have some irregularities after previous treatments,  fat grafting or Sculptra injections may improve that. 

To find which treatment is most appropriate for you, I would begin with a consultation to a plastic surgeon.  During the visit, you can show your doctor what you envision and then he or she will tell you what is the best way to achieve your goals.  Best wishes!!

Stefan Mark Szczerba, MD

Body Lift---Butt Lift-Brazilian Butt Lift???

+1

Dear JPB,

Congratulations on your weight loss.  You are wise to ask about the different choices before proceeding.  Given your history and your photos, a full lower body lift would be my recommendation.  I make this recommendation because of the excess skin and soft tissues in the buttock and lateral thigh region which will not respond to a fat transfer as performed in a Brazilian Butt Lift.  The best way to control excessive skin is to remove it and that's exactly what a posterior body lift will accomplish.  

All of this of course is dependent upon a detailed examination and history with a board certified plastic surgeon who is comfortable with management of patients with a history of significant weight loss.  Hope this helps.

Herluf G. Lund, Jr, MD
Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

Lower Body Lift

+1

Congratualtions on your weight loss! I recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon to see what procedure would benefit you the most. You will achieve the most optimal results being at a comfortable/stable weight before your surgery. Looking at your pictures, I would probably recommend a full lower body lift to pull the buttock and outter thigh up. Good luck!

Leo Lapuerta, MD

Body Lift, Butt Lift or Brazilian "Lift"

+1

You got it in the right order; posterior body lift would give the best result, butt lift, an equally good tightening but with a worse scar, and Brazilian in my opinion would be a waste of time & money because you have too much loose skin to plump up and it would just add weight for gravity to work on.... not good.

Dr Foster Lake Tahoe Plastic Surgery 

Lawrence Foster, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon