Body Contouring With Accuscuplt? (photo)

Hi, I have a small waist but large areas of fat on my lower body. Can any doctors out there advice which areas of fat I should remove for a more lifted rounded butt, smaller thighs, hips to be more proportionate with my upper body. I am also interested in removing fat from my chin. I have previously done laser lipo on my outer thighs and it's vastly improved but I think more can be done. Do advice the parts that I should work on with my doctor. I am scheduled for an accusculpt consultation.

What's in a name

+1

Don't get hoodwinked by a name. Accusculpt is a marketing hype. Go see a real board certified plastic surgeon will liposuction experience. 

Which Lipo is best

+1

No one liposuction technique is better than another, it is the experience of the surgeon that seems to be the important variable. Accusculpt is a new laser lipolysis using 1444 nm wavelength. Though good the Smart lipo Triplex offers a 1064/1440 nm at 20 watts that seems to be a better choice. As for Vaser it is high energy or low watts ultrasound lipo. Better you find a surgeon who can use many modalities of lipo than just one. 

Hello

+1

Vaser liposuction is a great procedure and can get rid of more fat than any other liposuctions out there right now. You should do research on the procedure on our website.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

You should be done with lyposculpture vasser ultrasonic equipment

+1

ultrasonic lypo "vasser" it is the best  solution for you i dont know what does accousculpt means

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Body sculpting

+1

You are asking for recommendation to the areas to be sculpted. This is an hour to two hour consultation and computer omaging. It all depend on what you are trying to achieve, that is the body shape, the areas that bother you most, the shape of buttocks you want. We also do not see the upper body to compare.

All these issues shoud be discussed with your doctor and decide how many areas to liposuction to achieve the results you want and how many sessions of surgery.