I got a Revision Rhinoplasty 7 days ago and don't see much difference. Is my nose going to change? (photos)

I got revision rinoplasty 7 days ago because I had bulbous tip hanging columella and asimetric nosestrills, now I dont see much diference I fear that my tip is still fat and hanging down...

7 days is too early to see rhinoplasty results

+1
The answer is yes!  Seven days is much too early to see the result of a rhinoplasty.  The additional, but temporary, swelling from the operation may mask the underlying changes that were made.  Be patient and keep in close communication with your surgeon, who can give you the best advice and explanations.  By the way, from the photos supplied, your nose does look improved already!