Pulling on retracted collumela. Should I follow instruction from my surgeon, 4 months post revision? (Photo)

I had my revision 4 months ago . At my last appt surgeon told me that my collumella is retracting and to pull on it to push it down many times a day . It's kind of painful to do . Will doing it help ? He also instructed me to massage my bridge and use a retractor instrument to widen nostril . Thanks in advance .

Revision Rhinoplasty Questions regarding contracted Columella

+1
Dear Twinny05, As surgeons responding to questions from patients we never like to tell a patient not to listen to their surgeon or follow their surgeons post operative instructions.  So with this said I would suggest that you have a second opinion by another surgeon after direct examination, discuss your concerns and I am sure you will be given some good advice.