Should a Board or Plate Be Worn Under Compression Garment After Brazilian Butt Lift?

Hi! I have been reading in a few of the ladies reviews that they wear some type of board of plate under their garment after the surgery. Is this necessary? If so, for what purpose and where would I purchase it?

Only need to wear a garment after brazilian buttock lift

+1

There is no need for any plates or boards to worn under your garments after a fat transfer to the buttock (Brazilian buttock lift). In fact, such a hard material could actually harm the fat cells. Discuss this in detail with your board certified plastic surgeon.  Best wishes, Dr.Bruno