Discounted Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in South Orange County?

i'm pretty sure i don't need a "full face lift", but i do need something done. money is a problem - do any of these physicians have discounted rates ? i wouldn't mind being a "guinea pig" for new procedures, etc. if i could have it done for free or very low cost... thank you.

Discounted Board Certified Plastic Surgeons in South Orange County

+1

While it is understandable to maintain a budger, do not sacrifice quality for a limited savings. The ASPS is a good starting point to identify qualfied board certified plastic surgeons. Consult with 4 - 5 to find one that best meets your needs. If you can not find that fits your needs, then wait until your finances improve.

Discount face lifts

+1

I understand that you want to get the procedure you need but would like to do so on a budget.  Unfortunately when it comes to face lifts this is not always feasible

Discounted facelifts?

+1

Most people think they "don't need a facelift" who really do need one.  Just human nature.  But this is your face...do not go to a discounted plastic surgeon for a minifacelift because you won't get much result and it won't last very long and the liklihood is that it won't be a real plastic surgeon.

Facelift and discounts

+1

I would be careful what you ask for.  Sometimes when you buy cheap you get cheap.  In the long run you may pay more to get it fixed.  Find a good surgeon in the area when you can afford it.

Facelift Discounts

+1

There are two cliches that come to mind:

• "You Get What You Pay For"
  • "If It's Too Good To Be True It Probably Is"

There are more economical options than a full facelift: Resident Training Program Cosmetic Clinics, Mini-facelifts, non-surgical options (chemical peel, laser resurfacing)... all of which are good options for the right candidates. 

Discounts are available in many Plastic Surgery offices, but definitely do your homework first.

• Are they Board Certified by the American Board Of Plastic Surgery?
  • How long have they been in practice?
  • How many facelifts does the surgeon do? 
  • What complications has the surgeon had personally in his patients?

Don't shop on price alone. Many offices offer free initial consultations. Find a Plastic Surgeon you are comfortable with. It is your face we're talking about. 

Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Discounts on Plastic Surgery

+1

Now is the perfect time to consult with doctors regarding a Facelift.  The winter is usually a slower period for most and they may be able to work with you on cost.  Also, some doctors do videos for their websites or for informative DVD's. You may want to ask around and see if they are doing this in your area.  Good Luck!

Discounted Fees

+1
My best advice for you would be to find a training program that has a resident's clinic. The fees are often significantly discounted and the residents are proctored by board certified plastic surgeons Dr. ES

Discounted Board Certified Surgeon

+1

I'm sure you can find a board certified surgeon who will give you a discount, but buyer beware. You're talking about your face - a revision of a poor result will cost far more than the original operation. Althogh the most expensive surgeon is not necessarily the best, select a physician who shows you multiple pictures of results you like.

There are options available

+1

Training programs may offer lower rates for cosmetic procedures. However, remember that what you pay for is what you get. I'd recommend visiting an experienced facelift surgeon for a consultation to see what you may benefit from. You may find that a small procedure is all you need to achieve the results you desire. Additionally, CareCredit, among other companies, offers affordable loans for patients desiring cosmetic and medical care.

San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

Guinea pigs donot need Face Lift's.

+1

For a less expensive Face lift I would suggest that you go to  a Plastic Surgery Training program and see what they offer. The discounted face lift is probable done by a non Plastic Surgeon.

Arlington Plastic Surgeon