Least BMI or Fat Percent Before BBL?

Iam on weightloss plan and still have 10 kg (30% fat) to reach my perfect weight(25% fat ) , iam scared to reach a stage where doctor will tell me gain weight knowing iam suffering to lose them ...

Weight loss prior to BBL

+2

Everyone looks better after losing some weight.  I never recommend gaining weight in preparation for surgery.  The goal of surgery is to make your waist look smaller, so any weight loss is going to help with your ultimate goal.

Fat percent before BBL

+2

Thank you for your question, I suggest you go to a consultation with a couple of Doctors that you may be interested in, get an opinion about your weight. Any Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will let you know if you need to loose weigh, gain or if your in an ideal weight to get the results your looking for.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Weight loss before Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

I would schedule a consultation with your surgeon now, and have an exam so that they can tell you when the perfect time to stop losing weight is.  It sounds like you are probably close.

Sacha Obaid, MD

BBL

+1

Patients who are very overweight are not the best surgical candidates. They will always do better with weight loss before or after surgery

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Losing Weight Before Brazilian Buttlift

+1

Losing weight can be beneficial before the Brazilian buttlift if you are looking for the liposuction to reduce the most stubborn fat areas.  Ask your plastic surgeon before any more weight is lost where you should be before surgery.

Brazilian Butt Lift, candidate, weight loss

+1

The percent of total body fat is only one factor as to whether or not there is enough fat to harvest and transfer.

Everyone is different and has varying amounts of fat in areas that can be liposuctioned.

It is possible that a patient would not have enough fat to make a substantial difference after losing enough weight.

A consultation in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon will be required to ascertain what you are looking to accomplish from a Brazilian Butt Lift.

Weight gain prior to the procedure may be contraproductive as the augmenation may be lost is your weight drops again.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS