See Blurry Vision After 2 Months Bladeless Lasik Operation

I am in my early 40s

Blurry Vision After 2 Months Bladeless Lasik

+1

Hi, As mentioned by all the doctors, your blurriness could be due to a number of reasons:

a) It could be because your cornea has not yet healed after the procedure. Different corneas heal at different rates and this period may vary from a few days to upto 3 months. Many people have even reported clearing of vision up to a year after Lasik. If this is the case, you can wait for another month to see if it improves.

b) You may require an enhancement procedure to correct the remnant numbers.

c) Dryness of eyes as seen after Lasik can also give rise to blurriness of vision.

d) Presbyopia or far sightedness which sets in after the 40s for which glasses may be required. Hence, it would be best if you visit an eye doctor and find out which of the above would work for your eyes.

India Ophthalmologist

If blurriness is only with near vision (reading), you may be experiencing normal presbyopia symptoms

+1

Discuss your symptoms with your surgeon.  If blurriness is only with near vision (reading), you may be experiencing normal presbyopia symptoms (age related changes) and reading glasses may be helpful.

New York Ophthalmologist

Bladeless Lasik-- blurring 2 months post op

+1

It is possible that you have a residual refractive error and you may in fact end up needing an enhancement of the procedure.  However, it is also possible that it is still settling in, and may take another month or so until visual potential is reached.    it is best to visit with your surgeon and ask him/her to evaluate your eyes. 

Mc Lean Ophthalmologist