How to Fix Blunt Nose Tip After Rhinoplasty?

Hi, my surgeon has removed too much of my tip and has made it too blunt. Is there any way to add to the tip to make it slightly longer and more defined? I had asked my surgeon for a modest supratip break however my nose is now completely straight. Is there any way a revision could achieve this supratip break?

Tip Augmentation

+1

Tip augmentation, usually using cartilage, is frequently done to increase tip projection and definition in both  primary and revision rhinoplasties. Get a second opinion from another  surgeon before having your ti revision.

Yes it is possible.

+1

Only a tip-plasty may need to be done, but one would have to see the nose. Also, you need to make sure you see an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does many of these per year. Wait 6 - 12 months at least. See many photos of his revisions of noses like yours.