Does Blue Peel Remove Freckles from the Face?

hi, i am a redhead with normal skin, not really dry and deff. not oily ! I have freckles all over my face , they honestly cover pretty much my entire face. they are not very dark , im guessing cause i have such pale skin, but they are very noticeable cause there are so many of them. I was wondering if a blue peel would help to remove the freckles or possible lighten them ALOT! also, if you dont think the blue peel would be good for me then what could i do to get ride of them?

Freckles and the Obagi Blue Peel - Buffalo Niagara, NY

The Obagi Blue peel can do wonders and significantly erase pigmentary issues from sun exposure as well as freckles. Pretreatment is recommended but not necessary in my experience. 

Obagi Blue Peel in Los Angeles

There are many options available for freckle and pigmentation reduction on the face. The Obagi Blue Peel is an excellent option for surface pigmentation. 

Dr. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Blue peel for freckles

1. A Blue Peel or any TCA peel will remove your freckles,
  2. prepare the skin 4-6 weeks in advance with Obagi Nuderm,
  3. You will need less hydroquinone (Clear is the Obagi name for it) because your skin is fair. Too much will make it bright red.

Blue Peel, Chemical Peels, Laser Peels and Freckles

Blue Peel, Chemical Peels, Laser Peels and Freckles -

Yes, the peel will lighten these a lot.

You should pretreat per Obagi instructions for 4-6 weeks for best result.