Would a Blue Peel help or hurt my very dry skin (not eczema)? (photos)

I irritaed 5-6 years ago with something I dont know what unfortunately. Since then I have had very tight feeling and dry looking skin on my face and neck. When I stretched mt skin it looks very dry and parched. There are unnatural wrinkles around my face and on my upper eyelids where the ridge of my nose is an forehead. Though its slightly improved i cannot seem to get it where it was and when I smile there are lines all over my face. Its undiagnosed. Could a blue peel help or make it worse.

Proper hydration for dry skin

The Obagi Blue peel can be performed safely in selected patients with dark skin types.

You will also need to follow the post-peel instructions very carefully to prevent excessive inflammation or sun exposure that can lead to increased pigmentation.

It seems that proper hydration is something you should try before attempting this aggressive peel. 

Start with microdermabrasion and the use of hydrating creams.