Blue Discolouration Nose Area Teosyal?

L.S. I had Teosyal injected in my nasal folds today and other than immediate bruising I now have severe blue discolouration on and around my nose. I look like I've been punched in the face. In addition, a small part of my lip still has not fully regained sensation. Can you tell me how long the blue discolouration will take? Make-up does not cover it and if it takes a few days, I will have to take time off work. Thanks in advance, Anna

Discoloration with Teosyal

+1

It maybe just some bruising. It may take a few days. It is unlikely to be a Tyndall effect which is a blue color to the skin. If it was put superficial it might be a Tyndall effect but very unlikely

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon