How soon can I lose weight after BBL?

How soon can I lose weight after BBL? How to lower salt intake without reducing calories, when can I lose (fat) weight again?  I've got over 10lbs of water weight on me after bbl surgery. I understand I am supposed to have a low salt diet, but I'm unsure of what foods to eat that can help me lose this water weight while maintaining the calorie intake so that my body doesn't absorb the fat that was just put in my put. Any dietary/nutrition advice is appreciated. Also any tips/tricks to reduce swelling are appreciated. I'm already using arnica, bromelain, and eating pineapples....

Weight and bbl

+1
if you just had surgery, it can take several weeks to a few months for your body to equilibrate.  please be patient as this will all get better.  its likely part of your healing process.

Salt and BBL

+1
If you just had surgery, your body will want to retain fluid as part of the healing process. Over the next few days to weeks, the water weight should come off.

Loose weight loose butts

+1
I think you you ask your surgeon,  if you got fat butt augmentation and start loosing weigth, you will loose some butt volume.

Alejandro Hernandez Pizzoglio, MD

How soon can I lose weight after BBL?

+1
Thank you for your question, not using salt or butter while cooking vegetables, chicken or fish will help reduce salt intake. Cooking at home is a great part of the process since, take outs contain a lot of sodium as well.
After your surgery its important to eat healthy for you to recover a lot faster, only after around 3 months or the amount of time that your personal Doctor recommend you can try to loose weight, keeping in mind, that when burning fat, you will also burn the new fat grafted in your buttocks.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon