Bloody Discharge on Incision Site Around my Right Breast?

I am 2 weeks post op today and woke up with bloody discharge on one side of my right nipple incicion, I took a shower and it still continues to leak some, its clear bloody discharge and does not have odor but I do have some slight sharp pain every couple min. no swelling. I did sleep on my side so im not sure if the pressure caused it to leak, i have on steri strips still. should i be concerned?

Bloody discharge post op

+1

If you are concerned enough to post here, you are concerned enough to see your surgeon. He or she is in the best position to determine if your discharge is normal or not. Chances are it is fine but it would be best to have your doctor make sure of that.

Sacramento Plastic Surgeon