Why Do I Have Blood?

Okay I had surgery 5 days ago with saline implants I noticed one of my breast with a blood inside the skin and now some of my skin is yellow is that an infection or is it going to be bruising?

Bruising after breast surgery

+1

It sound like you may have normal bruising that occurs after breast surgery. That usually resolves over 3 to 4 weeks. Pictures would be helpful.

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Blood on skin after implants

+1

It sounds like normal bruising. The color will change as things heal. If you are concerned in which there is a lot of blood or the breast is very tender and extremely swollen then you worry about a hematoma and you should see your doctor for that immediately.

Why Do I Have Blood?

+1

It would be very unusual to see signs of infection this early, and the description sounds like bruising. This question cannot be properly answered on line and should be directed to your surgeon. 

All the best.