Any Way to Get a BBL Without Blood Work?

Hi I'm 25yrs old 128 llbs.and pretty healthy. I want to to get the bbl procedure but I don't like my blood drawn.is there anyway it can be done without blood work? Can someone tell me specifically what kind of tests do y'all run and what are y'all looking for when y'all do the blood testing?

Blood tests and BBL

+1

I can't speak for all surgeons...but I would never perform a  BBL without at least knowing a patient's H/H (hemoglobin and hematocrit). This tells the surgeon whether or not you are anemic. If you are anemic and you lose blood during the surgery you could die.

Hope this helps,

best,

Dr. Michael in Miami