I Am Taking a Blood-thinner, Am I a Candidate for VASER Shape?

I am taking a blood-thinner, am I a candidate for VASER Shape?

VASER Shape

+1

You should be fine, but need clearance from your doctor. Thank you for your question and good luck with everything.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

There are very few contraindications for Vaser Shape

+1

It really doesn't matter if you have any other medical problems or are on medications to be considered a candidate for Vaser Shape.  It is a non-invasive procedure that cause little to no injury and therefore has almost no risk.  The only people who I recommend to wait on treatments are those who recently underwent traditional liposuction.  However, I do recommend Vaser Shape two weeks after liposuction to decrease swelling and improve outcome.

Leif L. Rogers, MD, FACS