Can I Take Bloating Pills Such As Diurex to Reduce Swelling After Lipo and Tummy Tuck?

Also when can I resume taking thermogenic pills?

Bloating pills and thermogenic pills

+2

To be honest, I would not recommend a bloating pill or diuretic, or a thermogenic pill at any time. Any benefit in weight loss is temporary at best and you can have serious complications. After liposuction and a tummy tuck your body needs good nutrition to heal, not any of these pills.

Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

This is a bad idea.

+2

Can I Take Bloating Bills Such As Diurex to Reduce Swelling After Lipo and Tummy Tuck?

any waterpill or diuretic is a serious drug and using it for bloating can be dangerous. especially in the post-operative period. just don't do it. normal resumption of activity, hydration, yes hydration, and  gentle massage should mobilize your excess fluid and colon content. don't medicate or diagnose yourself. it is not smart and can lead to complications you could not forsee.

Rafael C. Cabrera, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon

Tummy Tuck

+1

Talk to your family physician who knows your health and your surgeon and they can tell you if this is a good idea.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon