Bloated Tummy 7 Months Post TT?

Hi. I had a full tummy tuck 7 months ago. all has been great until now. my tummy has suddenly bloated right out and I look about 4 months pregnant. wen I eat it gets bigger too. I'm devastated as I was so happy with the results now I feel conscious again like before my tt. is it possible for the muscles to separate again or the stitches inside to come apart? Thanks.

Bloated Tummy 7 Months Post TT

+1

It would not be common for the abdominal tightening to break down at 7 months but it is possible. I don't think this can be diagnosed on line, so a visit to your plastic surgeon should be your first step. An in person exam should be able to determine what the issue is, or at least lead to  some other steps in evaluation.

Thanks for your question. Best wishes. Hopefully you will find yourself back to where you were last month. 

"Bloating" 7 Months after Tummy Tuck?

+1

I'm sorry to hear about the changes you have experienced 7 months after your tummy tuck surgery.

Yes, it is possible ( although unusual) for the muscles to “separate again” at this point. Given the changes you have experienced, it is certainly indicated to follow-up with your plastic surgeon ( and/or primary care physician) for direct examination and better (more specific) advice than you will receive online.