Blister Like Fluid Collection Following Laser Lipo on Jaw

26yf/m laser lipo jowels.  4wks after surgery had lump on jaw.  Doc said time @8wks lump came to surface & was told it was liquid fat in skin layer & wouldn't be reabsorbed. Only option was to let it come through the skin or redo it with u/sound lipo which he did. After lump was still there so he put a needle in & a small amount of liquid fat came out-rest was hard.  Looks like a blister & is ugly red & skin flakes off. Doc said time but has told me it can only come through the skin BUT fat is hard. Tx for help!

Complication of Face Laser Liposuction

Obviously, it is not "normal" to keep having hard lumps under the facial skin not to have them come to the surface. I suspect this is related to the destruction of fat and adjacent tissues by the heat of the laser resulting in a patch of desd fat (fat necrosis). Such areas either resolve by themselves (either with or without a sunken areas), sometimes resolve by coming to and emptying to the surface but rarely an operation may need to be done to remove it. You may want to get a second opinion from an ASPS Plastic surgeon as to your best options.