Blister Like Fluid Collection Following Laser Lipo on Jaw

26yf/m laser lipo jowels.  4wks after surgery had lump on jaw.  Doc said time @8wks lump came to surface & was told it was liquid fat in skin layer & wouldn't be reabsorbed. Only option was to let it come through the skin or redo it with u/sound lipo which he did. After lump was still there so he put a needle in & a small amount of liquid fat came out-rest was hard.  Looks like a blister & is ugly red & skin flakes off. Doc said time but has told me it can only come through the skin BUT fat is hard. Tx for help!

Complication of Face Laser Liposuction

+1
Obviously, it is not "normal" to keep having hard lumps under the facial skin not to have them come to the surface. I suspect this is related to the destruction of fat and adjacent tissues by the heat of the laser resulting in a patch of desd fat (fat necrosis). Such areas either resolve by themselves (either with or without a sunken areas), sometimes resolve by coming to and emptying to the surface but rarely an operation may need to be done to remove it. You may want to get a second opinion from an ASPS Plastic surgeon as to your best options.