I got blephroplasty 9 months ago. Will these scars ever go away? (Photo)

It's been 9 months and I'm scared. And scarred. LOL. Anyway, the scars are white and raised and I can see them on my inner eyelids. It makes me very self conscious. I even have a small bump on the outer area which is less bothersome believe it or not. Will these scars ever heal? I asked my doc a few months ago and she said to rub vitamin e oil on them...not much improvement though.

Upper lid blepharoplasty scars

+1
IMO your scars are not that obvious except, of course, in a close up photo with your eyes closed.  I doubt that they will change. 

One thing that can help with white scars like yours is camouflage tattoo.  A skilled tattoo artist may be able to put a little bit of pigment that matches your natural skin color into the scar.  I've had a few patients do this when the scars around their nipples are too white.

Excellent result

+1
As you know, every incision that is made on the skin will heal with a scar. Your scar has healed extremely well. You are likely the ONLY person that notices this and only because you are looking for it in mirror. At conversational distance, nobody will appreciate this delicate scar, so you really shouldn't feel self conscious.
Be happy with an excellent result!

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

You have a depigmented scar.

+1
Some patients lose the pigment in their scars with time.  When this occurs, the scar will appear lighter than the surrounding skin.  In an upper eyelid scar, this is not usually too much of a concern as it can only be seen when the eyes are closed.  However, you will sometimes be able to see the segment by the nose all the time.  You can try makeup to cover the scar.  Re-excision of a scar may help, but often will depigment as well.    

John J. Martin, Jr., MD
Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

This scar is never going away.

+1
As upper bleph scars go this one is very good.  I personally like to leave more fold and place the incision lower.  However even this incision hides in the sulcus when the eyes are open.  Research suggests that rubbing vitamins on the scar does very little.  My advice is to forget about and move on