Blepharoplasty on the Inner Eye Lid Corners to Change Shape of Eyes? (photo)

21 year old male. I have been considering an upper blepharoplasty for some time now. Except that I wanted only the inner corners of my eyelids operated on(closest to the nose) All I want is extra skin excised from that area so the result is an inner eye lid crease(on both sides of my face, pictured with q tips). It would suit me well I thought. Giving my eyes a more rested relaxed appearance. Is this possible through surgery?

Inner Eyelid Crease Blepharoplasty

Yes. Blepharoplasty surgery can be modified depending on where along the eyelid the hooding or fullness is greatest. Both removal of excess skin and excess fat and/or muscle under the skin will contribute to a more noticeable upper eyelid crease.

Madison Facial Plastic Surgeon