Am I a Good Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty Candidate?

I would like to have wider, sexy, hooded eyes and a slimmer, thin, straight, pointed nose, and a more feminine jaw. I want eyes and a nose more like Madonna.

I see it all the time in real life, in non-celebrities. Is this possible for me?

Blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty

+1

According to your picture, blepharoplasty is not needed. The goal of a blepharoplasty operation is to remove excess skin from the upper lids to create more upper lid show. It is also done to remove a small amount of fat bags on the upper-inner corners of the eyelids.
The goal for a rhinoplasty is usually to feminize and refine the nasal tip, which makes it narrower and more refined. Narrowing of the nasal bones and any hump removal can be done at the same time to give more of a feminine nose. It’s difficult to tell if rhinoplasty is needed with your picture.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Having Blepharoplasty Surgery

+1

Cosmetic Blepharoplasty is generally performed for aging characteristics of the upper and lower eyelids produced by excess redundant skin and puffiness produced by herniated or bulging fat. You are young and, in your photograph, you do not display any of these characteristics.

Also, judging from your photograph, you have a nice contour of your nose. Rhinoplasty is generally performed to reduce or eliminate a deformity of the structure of the nose such as a large hump, a drooping tip, a broad cartilaginous tip, etc. Your nose does not appear to manifest any of these or other characteristic deformities of the nose.

You are young and you are pretty with beautiful facial features. When deformities do not exist and one seeks to surgically improve nice features, the odds are overwhelming that the appearance of the features will worsen.
Unhappiness will perpetuate or worsen.

The bottom line: you are not a good candidate for a rhinoplasty or blepharoplasty at the present time. In addition, it is virtually impossible to make somebody look like somebody else. Anyway, you are prettier than Madonna.

Freehold Facial Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty? Not a very good idea

+1

Based on the photograph I see, I see no indications for surgery (especially Blepharoplasty). You are a beautiful young lady who definitely has no need for surgery. Surgery would alter your appearance but it is doubtful it would enhance your beauty. I would suggest that you think about the reasons why you are considering this.

Unfortunately, there are probably surgeons out there who would do the surgery for you. Be very careful.

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Surgery in Charlotte

+1

From your photo, you look like a very pretty young lady who needs nothing done.  Remember that all surgery carries some risk and in your case, there is no need to expose yourself to any risk!  You look great just as you are!

Web reference: http://www.randcosmeticsurgery.com

Avoid surgery for now

+1

I would agree with Dr. Aldea's statements. Based on the photograph you have excellent features without a prominent nasal hump or eyelid laxity. Any surgical intervention is not likely to produce a sighnificant improvement as teh changes would be subtle.

Caution! Elective Surgery in Youth

+1

The temptation to change one's looks in youth can be a slippery slope. Most people look pretty good in younger years. Trying to change that can sometimes lead to disappointment.

Looking at the photographs, you are not a good candidate for blepharoplasty or rhinoplasty. Reason being; you are pretty to begin with and the small amount of improvement you might get is not worth the risk of surgery.

Regards

Web reference: http://www.janjuafacialsurgery.com

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon

Madonna? Am I a good Blepharoplasty and Rhinoplasty candidate?

+1

Hi G1990 in Charlotte,

Who's asking? We'll assume that the prettier one in the photo wishes to look more like Madonna.

You are both young and attractive. Forget about doing anything to your eyes to try to make them look like another person's eyes (even the beautiful Madonna's) as that is usually a recipe for a life time diaster.

It is difficult to evaluate your nose by the photo. My best advice to you is to leave well enough alone.

Enjoy your youth and be well.

Brad Pitt (Dr. P)

Blepharoplasty / Rhinoplasty Candidate?

+1

Based on this single photograph taken from a distance I would recommend you do nothing to your eyes or jaw. A rhinoplasty could improve the appearance of almost every nose - but this does not mean that every person NEEDS a rhinoplasty.

Personally, I think you are much more attractive than Madonna and I would recommend you focus your energies elsewhere before you get hurt.

Dr. P. Aldea

Blepharoplasty and rhinoplasty candidate.

+1

It is difficult to tell from the photo. Your eyes and nose look good in the photo. See an experienced rhinoplasty/blepharoplasty surgeon who gives you the pros and cons of doing anything.