Blepharoplasty results after 14 months, how can I improve the excess skin?

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty 14 months ago. The attached pic shows excess/redundant skin in lower left eyelid forming a bag. The tarsus seems curved downwards, saggy. 1) Is it possible to shorten the tarsus so as to make it more horizontal/tight, i.e., lift it, and in doing so "lift" the excess excess/redundant skin under it. 2) Can the excess skin be improved by some kind of non-surgical procedure. I must say that this skin is very weak, no tension in it. Thank you very much for any help.

Excess skin after lower blepharoplasty

+1
From your photo, it looks like you still have excess skin in your lower lid, combined with some sagging of the lid margin. It may be appropriate to revise your lower blepharoplasty to remove more skin and combine it with a lateral canthopexy to hitch up and tighten the lid margin. 

London Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty in male patient

+1
Blepharoplasty in male patient
Excellence in eyelid surgery requires experience and precise surgical skills. Not every patient will benefit from the same standard procedure. From your photo it appears that you had some fat removed from lower eyelids causing some hollowness. Another approach would have been to do a “fat transfer” type of procedure that gets rid of the appearance of bag but without creating hollowness. You probably could also benefit from a pinch type of skin excision with canthopexy. Most importantly, seek out a talented and experienced surgeon to carefully evaluate your particular case.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lower lid excess skin post blepharoplasty

+1
It seems from the photo you have sufficient excess skin to warrant additional excision.  However I would be concerned about lower lid lag.  I would recommend a skin excision with a canthopexy to support your lower lid.

John Michael Thomassen, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon