Blepharoplasty Result is Getting Smaller and Smaller?

Hi, I was wondering if it's normal that my new eyelids keeps on getting smaller and smaller as time goes on. My best friend told me that this will happen for the next 6 months, but that means that my eyelids would be very small by then. Is there is any way to prevent this from happening or did this happened because i did something wrong after my blepharoplasty? it's my fifth week after i had my eyes done. Please advise :( All the best!

+1

Photographs would be helpful because I'm not sure what you mean by lids getting smaller. Do you mean the actual height of the crease or the amount of skin folded over it? Perhaps the sutures have loosened or perhaps with the swelling subsiding, your final result is more apparent. Please re-post your question with photographs.

Reston Facial Plastic Surgeon