Looking to get a Blepharoplasty for my Ptosis? (photo)

I've have Ptosis in my right eyes since I was younger. It has noticeably gotten worse as I grew older. People point it out to me all the time. I was wondering how much would it cost to fix it? How long will it take for me to recover completely? I live in NYC, I'm open to some suggestions in terms of what surgeon to pick. Stats: -19 year old male -Social smoker - 5'10 160 lbs I have a picture attached

Ptosis surgery, not blepharoplasty

+2
You need upper lid ptosis surgery, not blepharoplasty. See an oculoplastic surgeon.  The procedure is done under local anesthesia, on outpatient basis. The majority of the recovery is in the first 10-14 days with swollen/bruised eyelids. It is not painful.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty for my Ptosis

+2
You are right. You will benefit from Ptosis correction surgery. It has to be done on both eyelids at the same time. Otherwise immediately after the operation the two eyes will look uneven. You should see a Plastic Surgeon who specialises in Eyelid Surgery or an Oculoplastic Surgeon ( an ophthalmologist who specialises in eyelid surgery). Dr Hirmand in NYC is a good Surgeon.
Hope this helps

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon