Blepharoplasty to fix an uneven eye from injury?

I was hit in the left eye brow ridge years ago. Even though It didn't fracture the ridge on that side it got larger and pushes my left eye down on the lateral end, the appearance of the tilt is subtle. A problem I've had is that there seems to be this space in my eye socket where I believe air gets into which than causes a dry eye problem n possibly inflammation since the space in the socket is more noticeable by the end of the day where it feels worst. Is blepharoplasty right for this?

+1
You describe a very complicated issue. It is possible that upper eyelid/ brow surgery could improve the appearance of your eye. With regard to the dryness it is difficult to say. It is possible that your injury damaged the gland that creates tears or damaged the "pump" mechanism that helps lubricate the eye with tears. With a complex problem following facial trauma, you really need to seek an in-person consultation for the most accurate advice. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon