Why a Blepharoplasty Did Not Remove my Malar Bags? (photo)

I had injections of hyaluronic acid under eyes and I end up with eyes bags . .I was advice lower lid surgery ,with did removea a bit of fat just below the line but not the malar bags .it look now worst .The surgeon says those malar bags was oedema ,he could do nothing about it ,so why operate me then ? but a radio ,test etc says it was fat . How can swelling after injections turn to fat bags ? And how come the operation did not remove it .? Thanks God ive no scars.

Malar edema

+1

Malar edema is basically like swollen feet. It has to do with accumulation of liquid in the cheeks. Fillers do not improve them, sometimes they can camouflage them.