I Had Lower Blepharoplasty Done 8 Days Ago with Rhino-septoplasty.

Everything has been great except my right eye has a swelling that bulges out of the lower lid. If you pull my lower lid out, it doesn't look like ectropion, the bulge comes from the base of my eye. Its red and bulbous. My PS put me on an eyedrop and steroid pill. I'm really scared.

Subconjunctival hematoma can create what you describe--looks scary but nothing to worry about.

+1

I am guessing at the diagnosis, but occasionally after eyelid surgery a drop of blood can leak into the space deep to the conjunctiva.  The entire sclera can turn red and that can be quite alarming.  Fortunately it resolves with time.