Blepharoplasty Complications After Fat Graft

I had upper and lower blepharoplasty with undereye fat graft.The fat pads were artificially protruding, especially under the left eye and the same doctor attempted to correct subcutaneously my left eye, which did not help. Then,a year later he removed the injected fat (he regretted performing it in the first place), also subcutaneously. Hence, my left eye had 3 (!) subcutaneous lower eye lid surgeries and I am not even 40. I still have a bag and now retraction of the left eye.Help!

Lower Eyelid Surgery

+1

There is no question that lower lid surgery is infinitely more complex than upper lid surgery.  Unfortunately, some problems associated with lower lid Blepharoplasty are fixable and some are not.  Given your history, I would recommend seeing a Surgeon well versed in revision lower eyelid surgeries. 

Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Bulge after lowr lid bleph

+1

I think lower lid blepharoplasty is one of the most difficult operations we do.I think in your situation it sounds like the lid needs to be explored and the fat pad removed and some tightening laterally to your lower lid.I assume it has been months since your last operation.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Please send pictures

+1

It is hard to evaluate without pictures. Please send pictures. The issue is the fat graft or the fat pocket from the original surgery.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Lower eyelid retraction

+1

I recommend a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon in order to find out what the problem(s) is with your lower eyelids and what options are there to correct.  There are nonsurgical and surgical methods in addressing postblepharoplasty lower eyelid contour/position abnormalities.

Dr Taban

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon