Blepharoplasty or canthoplasty? (or something else?) (photo)

I don't know what the best option for me is, I have sagging upper eyelids and a droopy eye shape, I would like to change both (the eyelids and eye shape), i'm still young (19) and i don't know that much about either procedure so I don't know what to do, i want my eyes to look bigger, more feminine and less tired-looking, people tend to think i am much older and I believe it is due to my sagging eyelids and droopy eye shape

Canthoplasty: Maybe

+1
Thanks for the picture.  You may be a candidate for a canthoplasty.  At your age this is unlikely.  Secondly, if you are a candidate for a canthoplasty this will make your eyes appear smaller.

Dr. ES

I would recommend surgery based on your pictures

+1
You have beautiful eyes and surgery is not indicated based on your pictures. Please get in person consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon. Your full face picture would have been helpful. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

I would be very careful what you look for.

+1
An improved outcome from eyelid surgery is only one of the possible outcomes from surgery.  Canthal surgery is not cosmetic surgery.  It is a reconstructive procedure that can change your appearance in unpredictable ways.  You do have a negative canthal tilt that is related to the shape of the bony orbital rim.  If I were examining you, I would want to look very carefully at the position of your eyebrow to determine if a forehead lift is indicated.  Also it is important to study the rest of the face to decide if the cheek needs to be lifted.

Droopy eyes.

+1
Your eyes are normal for you. You look handsome--leave them alone. No surgery!  U can always find someone to operate. 

+1
Hi Katie
You have what is called a 'negative canthal tilt" where the outer corner of your eye is a few millimeters below the level of the inner corner. In normal eyelids this is reversed and in asian eyelids it is placed even higher. A Canthoplasty will help reposition the eyelid corner. But a one on one clinical examination by a Plastic Surgeon is necessary to decide what additional procedures may benefit you.Hope this helps

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon