Blepharitis and Latisse?

Can I use Latisse once I get my blepharitis under control? As well, is it safe to use false lashes in the meantime? At 22 (or any age I suppose), the thought of not having lashes is scary!

Latisse for eyelashes

+2

The good news is that blepharitis is usually easily treated. I would treat it and then proceed with the Latisse. I agree that false lashes are probably not a good idea. The adhesive that is needed to keep them in place can cause allergic contact dermatitis and they will tug on the already irritated skin of the upper eyelid.

Fortunately, Latisse will allow your lashes to lengthen and thicken in a relatively short amount of time (usually about 12 weeks of use!). So lush lashes aren't out of your reach!

Ohio Dermatologist

Latisse and blepheritis

+1

Blepheritis can be of many causes. Treat the blepheritis first, then you can use latisse and false lashes. Consult your physician first, before using any thing on the eye lids.

Latisse and Blepharitis

+1

False lashes are not a good idea in the face of blepharitis. I would strongly recommend that you avoid these. Once the blepharitis has resolved, I believe you can proceed with the use of Latisse.