Revision Eyelid Surgery to Return to Original Look?

Will a second lower bleph make things worse or is it possible to reverse eyelids back to how they origionaly looked? had upper and lower transconjuntival with fat relocation surgery 8 months ago to corrrect dark circles and had an unhappy result my eyes are smaller and round looking a bit uneven too they slant up which i think looks disgusting i think my pupils look distorted is this possible?

Revision eyelid surgery

+1

It is impossible to give any opinions on your eyelids without a picture. It is going to be very difficult to reverse any eyelid surgery that you had to make your eyes bigger and less round looking.

Web reference: http://www.seattlefacial.com

Secondary eyelid surgery

+1

Secondary eyelid surgery will not be able to recreate your original look.  If skin was removed, how can it be replaced without leaving more scar?  Fat redraping can possibly be corrected but unlikely to be able to return the fat back.

Revision (touch up) blepharoplasty

+1

It is unlikely that a secondary blepharoplasty can return yhe appearance of the eyes back to the original. Typically with a transconjunctival approach it is difficult to accomplish the changes you describe. I would discuss this with your surgeon and obtain second opinions after being examined by a physician.