Bleeding from nipple 3rd day post op. Worried about infections after breast reduction?

also when can I consider myself to be safe from infection? I don't think I have one now, but since I am immunosuppressed, I am fearful that I will get an infection and trying to put my mind at ease. Would really appreciate your quick

Infection after Breast Reduction Surgery?

+1

Most patients who experience infections after surgery do so within the first week to 10 days after the surgical procedures is performed. Of course, your “immunosuppression” may exposing you to risks for a longer period of time.

Close follow up with your plastic surgeon is indicated; nothing will replace in person examination to rule out complications.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.