Bleeding Normal After Fraxel CO2 Laser Treatment? (photo)

I just had Fraxel CO2 done this morning. My face started bleeding 5 to 6 hours after it's done. Is it normal? I'm really worry. I'm starting a new job in 10 days. This is not what I'm expected. Please advise. Thanks!

Healing will be complete after Fraxel Repair in about 5-7 days

+2

What you are experiencing is entirely normal and will likely not happen after 1-2 days of healing. When you start your new job in 8 days you can expect some residual redness/pinkness and flushing but all this should be easily covered with makeup.

Charlotte Dermatologist

Fraxel Laser

+1

Expect bleeding for the first 12-24 hours.  The bleeding should subside.  If you don’t bleed a little, the treatment was probably too superficial.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Bleeding after Fraxel?

+1

I agree.  You will likely be fine for your new job.  Perhaps you should have been better informed as to what to expect after your procedure.  But relax.

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon