How much does it cost for Bleaching Skin?

how much does it cost to bleach my skin,i would like to be the color of Lil Kim

Skin Bleaching

In my opinion, every skin color is beautiful.  The most important factor is having even skin tone and texture.  To achieve these results I recommend three things: Retin-A, a bleaching agent and sunscreen. Retin-A will help to speed up cell turnover, improve the overall complexion of the skin and most importantly produce new collagen resulting in less fine lines and wrinkles.  Next, I recommend a bleaching agent such as hydroquinone.  Finally, a sunscreen that is applied everyday to minimize further sun damage which can lead to brown discoloration of the skin.  You can de-pigment your skin which would result in an “Albino” appearance or Vitiligo, but there is no way to gradually control the reduction of pigment by just a couple of shades.

Palm Springs Dermatologic Surgeon