Bleaching Cream or Treatment? (photo)

I have discoloration. I am like three different shades of brown. My face is dark, my chest is like an almond color and my legs are like a mix b/w dark and almond. I want to know what should I use to get my complexion back all the way around. I want to just go a shade lighter so I can be almond all around. What would you suggest I do?

Normal skin color variation

+1
It is difficult to assess your situation from the pictures. From your description it sounds like you are describing normal skin pigment variation. Make sure you wear sunscreen on your face if you are concerned about it being darker than other parts of the body.